Many plans go into creating the perfect day for a bride’s wedding. But when all is said and done, the wedding and engagement photographs will tell the tale of “Our Wedding Day.” Capture your perfect moments with pictures at the ideal location that will remind you of how enchanting, romantic, and personal your wedding day really was. Here are top ten wedding engagement and wedding photography session locations in Orange County:
1. The number one location for wedding and engagement photography sessions in Orange County is… the DISNEYLAND theme park. Let the child in you have fun at the Happiest Place on Earth. Bring the enchanting fairy tale of your engagement or wedding to life in your photographs using the enchanted castle as your backdrop. Or for more playful shots, take some “mad” photos in the teacups, explosive shots at Big Thunder Mountain or wacky cracks in ToonTown.
2. Looking for the classic beach shot for your e-session? The beach at the Montage Resort in Laguna Beach is the best location in Orange County. With its panoramic Pacific Ocean views you’ll have a classic romantic paradise to illuminate your romantic moments.
3. Downtown San Juan Capistrano is home to one of the oldest train stations in Orange County. Centered in an antique mission town, the train station offers a beautiful and unique backdrop of colorful train cars and a rustic country town. You can even get amazing shots aboard some old trains.
4. For animal lovers the best photography location in Orange County is the Zoomars Petting Zoo in San Juan Capistrano. With this rare collection of exotic and endangered species as a backdrop, you have a distinctive way to exhibit your personality in your engagement or wedding photos.
5. Downtown Laguna Beach provides a great location for engagement or wedding photography sessions. With its quaint beach city, charming boardwalk and protected tide pools, your photos can have the unique blend of cityscape and casual beach lifestyle that defines Southern California.
6. Just outside Orange County, you can feel like you’re on the other side of the world in the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Gardens located at California State University in Long Beach. This beautiful and quaint garden is a hidden gem for engagement and wedding photos. Lush with green trees and a peaceful creek, the grace of this garden will capture your precious moment.
7. Looking for an ocean view backdrop? Not excited about the sand? Check out Little Corona Beach in Corona Del Mar. The top of the cliff offers stunning views of the Newport Beach jetties and bay at Inspiration Point Park. A very romantic spot to photograph your engagement or wedding.
8. Casper’s Wilderness Park (the former Starr Ranch) in San Juan Capistrano is a beautiful location showcasing Orange County’s scenic landscapes. Sandstone canyons, river terraces, and magnificent stands of California sycamore trees will give a truly Californian look for your wedding or engagement photos!
9. Nature not your style? Have a metro e-session with an urban shoot in downtown Santa Ana Art District. This hip art district lined with art galleries, coffee shops, and museums, gives the perfect backdrop for the en vogue couple looking for an edgy engagement photography location in Orange County.
10. Rancho Las Lomas in Lawrence Canyon of Silverado has spectacular facilities surrounded by beautiful zoological and botanical gardens. For a unique touch, have your engagement photos done under ancient Oaks and magnificent giant Sycamores. Rancho Las Lomas also features a gorgeous rose garden.
Every bride looks for the perfect dress, the perfect cake, the perfect location for her wedding. But what must not be forgotten are the best locations for engagement and wedding photography sessions. Capture your most memorable moments with the location that best reflects your personality.